Analyst Sr. - Total Rewards (International)
The Analyst Sr. - Total Rewards (International) holds a pivotal position in the organization, providing essential support in the design, implementation, and administration of the total rewards programs. The core objective of this role is to collaborate with the Total Rewards team, contributing to the development and management of benefits and other reward strategies. By doing so, the Analyst Sr. - Total Rewards (International) will actively contribute to attracting, motivating, and retaining employees within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage global benefit plans with emphasis in Europe and Asia.
- Partner with broker, local HR, and business leaders to design and implement global benefit plans, or modify existing plans to ensure compliance with local requirements and alignment with market practice.
- Develop and implement a global total rewards strategy that aligns with the organization's overall goals and objectives.
- Lead and support benefits projects, including identifying opportunities to harmonize benefit plans where multiple plans exist in a country.
- Conduct research and analysis of global benefits practices to ensure competitiveness in various international markets.
- Provide guidance and support to local HR and business leaders on benefit-related matters specific to international locations.
- Stay updated on emerging trends and developments in the field of compensation and benefits to provide insight and recommendations for program enhancements.
- Provide support for total rewards functions including mobility and immigration.
- Support data-driven decision-making processes within the Total Rewards function.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to compensation and benefits.
- Promotes a positive Company image at every opportunity.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience with global benefit plans.
- Experience within the realm of compensation and benefits programs, prior involvement in data analysis and reporting is desired.
- Ability to coordinate with colleagues in multiple locations world-wide which may require occasional meeting times outside of normal business hours in order to accommodate differences in time zones.
- Excellent communication, detail-oriented, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed skillset using Microsoft Excel to manipulate, calculate and summarize data. Must be able to routinely perform various functions such as writing formulas, and using Pivot Tables and Charts.
- Workday experience and/or formal training preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Significant digital dexterity, e.g. using computer keyboard is required. Use of oral communication to perform work is required.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an open office concept. Some of the work may be required in the operating units which can require usage of required PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. May also result in exposure to outside elements and may require usage of stairs and elevators.