Coordinator I - Admin Services
Provides assistance to the administrative services function for corporate staff and business requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversight of the day to day building requests, coordinates with building management and responds to employee requests.
- Sort and deliver daily mail per department and process outgoing mail.
- Set up and break down meeting areas as needed.
- Provides support and relief for the company receptionist as needed.
- Manages the inventory of the annex and basement storage spaces; maintains kitchen spaces.
- Manages breakroom kitchen supplies and backup inventory. Responsible for re-ordering as needed.
- Manages vendor relationships for assigned areas.
- Takes an active role in office renovation projects.
- Provides minor repair and set-up for equipment in the company’s spaces.
- Delivers and manages the organization and placement of files and boxes to storage spaces.
- Assists with the emergency and disaster recovery plan for the office space.
- Performs basic upkeep of company vehicle.
- Promotes a positive Company image at every opportunity.
- Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Fully supports Company goals of continuous improvement and operational excellence at strategic and tactical levels including reviewing area of responsibility for improvement opportunities to initiate projects or communicate ideas to management as well as active participation on project teams.
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five years’ related office support and vendor management experience.
- Working proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook required. Previous experience with SAP is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. Some of the work may be required in the operating units which can require usage of required PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. May also result in exposure to outside elements and may require usage of stairs and elevators. Travel including air travel or auto travel may occasionally be required.