We build communities, let us build your career
Why choose Westlake Pipe & Fittings?
- Structured Retirement Savings Plan: The Company will match your contributions up to a certain percentage.
- Quarterly Bonus Programs
- Annual Incentive bonus
- Fitness Reimbursement Program: The Company will reimburse up to 50%.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Scholarship Program
- Training & Development - Access to multiple platforms of learning (online, in person, 3rd party training institutions)
- Community Relations - We support and encourage our employees to volunteer their time and efforts in worthwhile causes and donate funds to assist various charitable groups.
Shift Premium $0.50 for Afternoons $0.75 for Nights
Review and understand all work orders.
Setup all pullers and heating tables.
Adjust all saws and drills for required jobs.
Follow Production Planner Schedule as outlined in RoadRunner except in case of backorder
Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Management
Any other level 2 or lower duties in bending and belling as required
Identify and locate material by dimensional size and color.
Pull and glue all required fittings.
Properly cut tee and wye stubs.
Apply correct packaging for finished parts
Visual check of parts for damage, proper placement of holes, possible cracks in pulled fitting.
Visual check of glue joints (air bubbles).
Report any deficiencies in systems, facilities, machinery, equipment and/or tools.
Record and/or report product damage/nonconformities.
Record number of pieces on completed work order
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prior experience in Fabrication Bending/Belling III an asset
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms.