Production Sash Clean Processor - $17.50/HR Starting Pay
The Sash/Clean Processor cleaner will manufacture vinyl by using the right equipment. The individual must be able to fulfill cutting orders by using the proper machinery.
- Comply with Westlake Safety Policies
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- Unload finished frames
- Sash frames to be cleaned
- Make sure to check out the frame prior to cleaning the frame
- Knowledge of how to use hand tools
- Perform other duties and responsibilities requested by the supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Intermediate Hand Tool Knowledge
- Read tape measure accurately
- Prior experience is a plus
- Ability to maintain attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and use good judgment
- Spanish is a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The employee should possess the ability to:
- Be exposed to temperature extremes inside or out.
- Be exposed to sounds or noise levels that maybe uncomfortable.
- Prolong standing for up to 12 hours performing shift work or in a stationary position.
- Complete repetitive movements.
- Bend or twist.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Work in constant noise above 85 decibels.
- Handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Remove or replace items up to 50 pounds.
- Ascend or descend stairs.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.