Sr. Manager-IS Financial Systems
Westlake Management Services Inc. in Houston, TX seeks a Sr. Manager - IS Financial Systems. Worksite: 2801 Post Oak Blvd., suite 600, Houston, TX 77056. Must put job code (R23921) on resume and on cover.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate prioritization and allocation of capital and expense budgets for IS Financial System Projects and Application Support.
- Liaise with Accounting & Finance stakeholders (C level executives, Controllership team, Segment Controllers, etc.); Business Units; and IS leadership team to develop a 3 to 5 year, rolling, strategic roadmap for Westlake Financial business processes and associated applications.
- Facilitate delivery of IS Financial System Projects that meet business requirements, at the highest Economic Value Added (EVA) return, on time and within budget.
- Oversee the IS Major Financial System Project Portfolio process by monitoring and reporting on active IS projects as well as strategic planning with management on the overall project roadmap.
- Provide oversight of IS project estimating, budgeting, planning and scheduling.
- Provide project status updates that include execution against plan and deviation analysis, and maintain a project repository that contains all standardized project progress reports and issues tracking.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to employees of the IS SAP/BPC Application Team.
- Create or support the creation of required reports in response to business user and IT management’s needs.
- Establish and maintain communications with business sponsors and business owners to ensure user satisfaction is maintained.
- Manage and resolve support requests in compliance with annual Application Support goals and service levels for SAP & BPC.
- Oversee operations and maintenance of SAP and BPC functions including relevant configuration and work closely with the IS Technical team, who is responsible for ABAP Development and other non-SAP application development, to ensure secure and reliable operations as well as Application Architecture consistency and integrity.
- Oversee operations and maintenance of third-party applications interfaced with the SAP system and primarily used by the Accounting & Finance Organization such as BlackLine, Lease Accelerator, GetPaid, Integrity, Vertex, Concur, etc.
- Develop and maintain a resource plan to ensure that projects are properly staffed and that financial systems are adequately supported.
- Demonstrate change management capabilities to ensure effective adoption of new and existing financial system solutions across Westlake companies.
- Monitor operation of critical SAP and BPC Processes and Services.
- Review, approve and test software updates.
- Provide Project Management for related service requests for new systems, functionality, upgrades, etc.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on Business Application products, services, and standards in support of new business requirements.
- Monitor new financial technology trends and work with business users to introduce the appropriate solutions.
- Regarding security: enforce established SAP, BPC and other Application Security access controls; review Security Profile changes to ensure private and sensitive data is protected; and coordinate or perform application and security audits.
- Understand and follow Standard System Life Cycle Methods, Quality Assurance Testing and Sarbanes Oxley Program Change Controls.
- Coordinate and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to the SAP and BPC Application environments.
- Ensure training materials and user skills are current and coordinate necessary user training.
- Any and all other assignments as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with experience as a Manager SAP FICO Consultant; Manager SAP BPC Consultant or other title/occupation in which 5 years of SAP FICO experience in ECC 6.0 EHP 8 or greater; 5 years of SAP BPC experience in NetWeaver 10.01 or greater was gained.
- Alternate requirements: Experience as Manager SAP FICO Consultant, Manager SAP BPC Consultant or other title/occupation in which 7 years of SAP FICO experience in ECC 6.0 EHP 8 or greater; 7 years of SAP BPC experience in NetWeaver 10.01 or greater was gained.
- Travel Requirement: Up to 25% Domestic and International.
Please apply online at: https://www.westlake.com/.